What's new
SomaliSpace Forum,News,Videos,Chat and Discussion

Welcome to SomaliSpace forum,Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somaliwave Forums AKA Boon Marehan Wave is full of Kacaan worshipers and N&N bots

ManaKoobiyo

IdigFacle
Wadani
Waan arkay in ay dhinac u jan jeerto, mods ka dhan badankod waaxay ka dhigtay Marehan, waa iska cadahay inay Dhulos ku qaraabato.

@Abadoon midka la dhahayo oo xikmad aan l soo qori beside MX iyo Aabo Siyaad bay ka dhigtay mod xataa, Aalla kaas waa wax dhintay oo maanta dhan Qabuurihii Isaaqa ee adeerkii gumaaday buu meeshaas ka buuxiyaa markaasa hadaad u jawaabtid wuu l tir tiri, yaa waxaas oo kale mod ka dhiga yakhii, dadkuu kugu diraa.

Canuck Hadii aysan qabyaaliste ahayn top posterska forumka bay mod ka dhigi lahayd iyadoo oon qabiil dadka ku nicin.

Aparphic,Subeer,Cidharta,disappoint,Ibnu Yaqub Seeker Borednibba iyo Yazaska in ay ka dhigto bay aheyd, raggaasa meeshaas kala shida,kuwa kale waa iska maalayacni.
There is also many undercover Mods on that forum, most of the 20 active members on there are mods as well.

Fayruuz,Gorey,Abadoon and the tranny MasterKeaton all have modship powers, also Imaam Gurey,Caafimaad and even Von are Metalgaladi's alt accounts.

JabHad

CiiseMax'mud
Wadani
There is also many undercover Mods on that forum, most of the 20 active members on there are mods as well.

Fayruuz,Gorey,Abadoon and the tranny MasterKeaton all have modship powers, also Imaam Gurey,Caafimaad and even Von are Metalgaladi's alt accounts.
Been badanaa kan,MasterKeaton is actually a female, she posted her Tawjiid audio voice one time on a thread, the whole forum is dead and inactive anyone.

Canuck made everyone a mod so they wouldn't leave, miskiintu has worked very hard on that forum and still they have 10-20 active members all these years.

Horta I wonder why you guys went through making this one when others are failing, heck even Sspot is not as active as it used to.

Forum business is dead sxb , make an anonymous Shukaansi based platform, somalida Copy aan ku nacay iyo isku dayasho.
🤣🤣🤣

Ugaaso

Muhaafid
Staff member
Wadani
Been badanaa kan,MasterKeaton is actually a female, she posted her Tawjiid audio voice one time on a thread, the whole forum is dead and inactive.

Canuck made everyone a mod so they wouldn't leave, miskiintu has worked very hard on that forum and still that they have 10-20 active members all these years.

Horta I wonder why you guy went through making this one when others are failing, heck even Sspot is not as active as it used to, forum business is dead sxb , make it anonymous Shukaansi based platform, somalida Copy aan ku nacay iyo isku dayasho.
🤣🤣🤣
Bring BaddieBarbie guys, we need her blessings, that girl can turn a dead alley into a Las Vegas Blvd.🤣🤣🤣

Sundus

#Puntland Ku Dayo#
Staff member
Wadani
Aboowe Somaliwave waa dead forum, literary only ten posters only post there, Canuck put to much work on it with her 100 threads a day but failed to make the forum to grow.

She doesn't understand degeneracy and FKD is what brings views,the whole forum is full of Farmaajo N&N puppeteers cirle jerking for each other.

She also hates Hawiyes and even one time said most of the Hawiyes are bantu, waa habar waalan.

I remember last year her online husband Metalgaladi created a second account he use to troll from, he was larping as HG and even moded his fake account.

Me and Yaxaska of course figured out that the new mod was a Sheegad when we asked him his suclan info, then a week later Yaxaska reached to the HG actual Twitterer they were posing as and he informed Yaxaskatl that it is not his account and he hasn't visited that site in five months.

Alle we were shocked walahi, i guess Yaxaska was pissed of and even suggested the Flavor is also fake, he then exposed Metalgaladi in a thread for larping as the Geekotweet and Canuck deleted the whole account and the thread.

I only lurked there for a while, the Yaxayska character use to Karbaash the hypocrite N&N bots on there.

I think he is older than most of the kids on there and used his civil war Mooryaan upbringing against the Say Walahi Kaacnist kids.

Nimanyahow iyo naa heedhe yaasho havmbartaas inkaarteeda naga daaya oo wax kale nooga sheega aan wax ka faaidno, xan ilaahay baa xaaram tireeye.✅
Ciyaalkaan waa ka waalantahay, marba meeshi cusub bay xiiseeyaan, hadda BoonWave bay caynayaan berina haddii mid cusub la furo inaga baay huf naga dhigayaan. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

YBC mo

NORTH-EAST, CHICAGO
Staff member
Wadani
Waan arkay habartu waa qabyaalistad weyn, isaaqa ma arki karto, I used post there 6 months ago, it is MX caccespool.

Sxb I quit that shiity forum after I noticed how much hate she had for the Duriyada Sh Isxaaq and Somaliland.

The FOB old hag was baised asf ,onetime we asked her how come no SL mod on the staff? she apologized and told us she moded that Isaq chick in Kuwait, Faiza or something.

Later cuqdad ridden Canuck refused to give her the staff banner because she was secessionist and goes against the N&N and Kacaan forum, the whole thing was embarrassing asf and I refuse to support that anti-Isaaq forum.
What was your former username?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!